Friday, 31 July 2009

My Creative Space

A bit late, but partly because I was so busy with my work!!




I've been doing a fair bit of uni work, had some pretty cool ideas, looking forward to getting into the workshop to make some stuff! Also been knitting like mad, I'm trying to raise some money to get me to the New Designers Exhibition in London next June, so I'm making lots of little things that I can do at home while I don't have a workshop to use! I got a bunch of brooch backs (about 300!) so that should keep me going for a while!
For more creative spaces head on over to kootoyoo! I'm off for a lovely day in Chester, and hoping that this rare bit of British sunshine will last for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x