Thursday, 16 July 2009

My Creative Space

I'm still working on the brief for uni today, pulling some ideas together and looking at themes. I've also been knitting this little mug cosy which has been keeping my tea warm...

This is some more of the fun I've been having at uni, this gigantic piece of silver is for the top of the mace. I'm learning lots, and going to try to do more silver next year as I'm gaining lots of confidence from this extra practice!

Head over to kootoyoo for more creative spaces...I'm off to watch "A Life Less Ordinary" and have a cup of tea!

2 comments:

  1. Great inspiration in your space, and who can go wrong with a mug cozy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... how cool is that flaming silver?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x