Friday, 12 June 2009

Snorkomania!

Ok, mad crazy update but looksee what I just found on Etsy!

I absolutely loved the Snorks when I was a little girl, so imagine how thrilled I was to take this little trip down memory lane in unicornkidsstudio's shop! Of course I snapped this little lady up straight away, but there are lots and lots of other characters to admire! My hubby and I had a discussion about the Snorks once, and being five years older than me, he didn't remember them, so I had to find them on YouTube so he didn't think I was imagining them (they're pretty hard to describe, I think it could have looked like I was going slightly loopy!)....I always know it's going to be a good day when I feel this excited so early in the day! I'm meeting up with my lovely friends in a little while, have crammed my blanket into my bag because I don't think it would be worth me showing up without it!!! Pics of our fun time later I'm sure!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x