Sunday, 28 June 2009

Shopping List Sunday...opps!

I'm a bit late with my shopping list this week, I got very distracted yesterday! Anyway, this weeks list....Inspired by elephants, the theme continues....


Pink Elephants tote by SheeDesignsOriginals


Crimson Elephant by LittleKeepsakes

Have a little wander over to fancypicnic for more shopping lists, and to join in yourself!

So, the reason for my elephant obsession this week (and the reason for my list being late...) is this cute little chap!


I finished him quite late last night, I'm so pleased! The pattern is quite easy to follow, the main problem I had was that the body was hard to get started because it got very tight very quickly, but once I loosened up it worked. I had been wanting to make him for ages, I'm so glad I managed it! The next thing I plan to make is SackBoy from LittleBigPlanet, using the pattern that was in Simply Knitting not too long ago. I had some problems finding the pattern online, so here it is just in case anyone else wants to have a go! Got some nice brown wool with flecks yesterday which might do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x