Saturday, 13 June 2009

Shopping List Saturday

This evening I popped over to see my parents and was treated to the most rare of sights; a nest full of hungry baby blackbirds sticking their tiny (slightly bald) heads out to call for their mother who was bobbing around the garden with a mouth full of worms! I was so surprised to see such wonderful thing in the flesh, so this week my Shopping List is inspired by beautiful birds....

Mod Love Birds Earrings by Peaches4me

Kinglet - Plush Doll by BirdNerd

Hop on over to fancypicnic for more shopping lists and general loveliness!

Had a fantastic day out with my lovely ladies yesterday! We shopped, had the biggest, yummiest milkshakes ever, and had crafty fun in the park. Got some pretty fabric, wool (shocking!) and interiors magazines. Great fun and great company!! We also had a nice chat with a little old man, who wanted to know if we were planning to sleep in the park! A fair question really when two of us were working on gigantic blankets!

Amazingly, I only showed Amy how to make granny squares a week ago and this is what she's done already! Isn't she a superstar!?! I'm so pleased that I can share the granny square love with my friends! I have now put together all 160 of my squares, so now I just have the massive task of edging the whole thing in black and the fun of putting it on my bed....and then I get to start a new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x