Thursday, 25 June 2009

My Creative Space

As usual I have all my stuff spread all over the living room floor, a mixture of things I'm working on, things I've finished and things I've bought! I've learnt to knit on four and five needles now, so I'm working on a pattern by Susan B Anderson, Elefante! I took the pattern to knit and natter on Monday night and got some help from some of the lovely ladies, who showed me how to knit on extra needles and how to make an I-cord. So far I'm up to four legs, the trunk and half of the head. I am really struggling with the body though, having attempted it four times I have decided to take it to knitting and ask for help!! I also finally got around to trying out the elephant pattern from Flutterby Patch, which I made into a teeny cushion. There's a bit of an elephant theme emerging here....


I've put together my little DIY doll that I bought from yaelfran on etsy (this is her listing picture)

And received a fabby Snork parcel! What a busy couple of days I've had!

Hop skip and jump on over to kootoyoo for more creative spaces!



I went to Wolverhampton yesterday, bought the Knitted Odd-Bod Bunch book by Donna Wilson, there's some fabulously weird and wonderful patterns that I can't wait to have a go at!

I also bought these badges which are so super cute, from freckleface! I just love them!


I also went to see a film, "Synecdoche, New York". What a strange and meandering film! I enjoyed it though!

1 comment:

  1. Your space is just jam packed with crafty goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x