Thursday, 11 June 2009

My Creative Space

My creative space this week is all about my granny square blanket, which seems to be soaking up all my time of late! I'm more than half way on the sewing together, but I still have the black outer edge to do too. I've had a lovely day of historical documentaries (Egypt and Pompeii) and cups of tea. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with some friends from uni for more knitting and crochet fun, and we're all going to have a look around the charity shops for goodies!
For more creative spaces skip on over to Kootoyoo!

6 comments:

  1. blanket is looking great.... i'm not really looking forward to piecing mine all together... how is it? is it as fun as making the squares...no don't tell me..!

    hope you find some goodies in the charity shops!

    p.s. I am hosting a sponsored giveaway for a beautiful handcarved stamp - you can enter here.

    x nadine
    little lovelies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your granny is looking wonderful. Are you joining with single crochet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your granny squares. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great squares, love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo it's so close to being finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x