Thursday, 28 May 2009

My Creative Space

My Creative Space today is mostly just looking at all the lovely things I can do now I've finished uni for the year! I plan to cover lots of buttons, make some of the little houses from "Simple Stitchery" and of course carry on grannying! I also picked up some fleecy squares to use for detail on some plushies! It's fantastic to have all this time ahead of me to do all the things I love!
There are lots more creative spaces at kootoyoo!

Yesterday I went on a lovely picnic with my sweet friends from uni to celebrate the end of the year. We had lots of homemade treats and a knitting and crochet session! Luckily the weather was good, but I don't think it would have mattered anyway, we had such a lovely time!


This is Kim's first ever crochet square! I think it's fab, and I'm so pleased that I could share the granny square love!

Such a happy day! I'm off to a summer fete now, hope it doesn't rain....

4 comments:

  1. That granny square is fabulous. You must be a good teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely day you must have had! Kirsty is right, you must be a good teacher cos that square is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like you had an amazing picnic - sharing ideas and teaching crochet!!!! Wow!

    p.s. I am hosting a giveaway for a beautiful handmade ceramic item donated by 'love grows by giving' - you can enter here.

    x nadine
    little lovelies

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to celebrate the end of uni. Hope you get lots of time for all your crafty plans.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x