Thursday, 14 May 2009

My Creative Space

Today has been a busy 'proper work' day! Been working hard on my Narrative project, which is where all this lovely wood experimentation fits in. Today I made studs and a necklace, but had a little time to mess around with crochet while I was showing my mum how to make knitted hearts this afternoon. This is what my workspace looks like this evening, as usual, spread all over my living room floor.

These pieces are for Tuesday's summative assessment, my second year has just gone so fast, I can't believe I'm preparing for summative again! Looking forward to my lovely long summer break, can't wait for long days of reading and crochet
Head to kootoyoo for more lovely creative spaces!

6 comments:

  1. I love your wooden jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how your pendant looks like a little rock, Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute wooden pieces. I love the way you're showing your mum how to do a knitted heart. Usually it's the other way round! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great creative space with so much happening. Looks like you are a very artistic lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wooden jewellery. Good luck with the assessments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Not only are you amazing at crochet but you make beautiful jewellery too! what a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x