Friday, 8 May 2009

My busy day!

Well, what a lovely day it's been! First of all, many thanks to lovely Pip at Meet Me At Mike's for featuring my crochet granny square in her blog today! It's made my day! And what a day it's been - spent this morning working on wood and paper for a range of bracelets, and this is a sneaky preview of the work so far...

and there's a bunch in the process of being made too! This afternoon I had a meeting pitching designs for the university mace along with a tutor and six other students, to the Chancellor of our university Lord Barry Jones...it's not everyday I get to drink tea with a Lord!!

Yesterday I made nine crochet squares (a new personal best for one day) so I am up to 96 in total now, I will of course be posting pics when I hit 100!! What a lovely relaxing day I had yesterday: crocheting, reading and watching "Kirstie's Homemade Home" and "Frasier"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x