Saturday, 30 May 2009

Shopping List Saturday

Inspired by today's sunshine, my Shopping list theme is yellow!


reversible golden yellow mini messenger with brooch by pouch
Golden Waterdrops 5x7 Blank Book by watermarkbindery


Drop on over to fancypicnic for more lovely little lists!
Today we went on a little adventure to Ruthin Craft Centre, which is one of my most favourite places at the moment! Saw Sophie Horton's new installation which is fab. Bought a couple of lovely books and I got chatting with the nice man that works there, and he gave me an exhibition guide featuring Lowri Davies' early works because we both love her beautiful ceramics. I thought that was very kind!

This afternoon I finished my 130th granny square, I am so pleased! 30 to go now and then the task of putting them together!

The pic is a little blurry but it is getting difficult to photograph them all at once!! I'm so looking forward to getting wrapped up in this blanket on a cold wintery night - and hopefully it will be done by then!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! I am working on a granny square afghan too! I know that yours will be just beautiful when it is completed! So much color and that is what I think makes these so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x