Sunday, 24 May 2009

Day at the Beach!

Had a lovely trip to the seaside yesterday! We went to Llandudno, and it was just lovely. Got some super bargains, including a very pretty cream scarf, vintage ceramic pomanders, fabric covered coat-hangers, and self-cover buttons. I have already covered one button with red and white gingham but want to go through my stash to find the perfect fabrics to cover the rest! These are the pretty pastel seafront hotels, which I just love and am inspired by as a further development of my "Little House" jewellery range!




Our trip up to the Great Orme summit was a rained out a little bit, but I couldn't resist jumping out of the car for photographs of this lovely weathered door, which I always love to see and think is just beautiful. It's part of the St Tudno's churchyard, which in itself is a beautiful and inspiring place, it's 1400 years old and very serene.
And on our way back down the Orme, we saw this cheeky goat! Although he jumped down before we got close enough to get a pic, he was stood on top of the wall! This was the best shot we could get, but I think it's fab none-the-less. Definitely wins the prize for the most random sight of the day!
Big News: There are a pair of my wooden studs on Etsy now. They're not the same pair, but the same design is featured on my blog entry from May 17th. This is the first piece of the collection to go up for sale and I'm pretty excited!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! you came to my hometown,Let me know if your in the area anytime in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x