Saturday, 4 April 2009

The Little House Range!







Well here it is; The Little House Range! At the moment this includes brooches and studs, but there are designs in the pipeline for necklaces, bracelets and earrings! I've been working on custom pieces in yellow and orange, and I'm on the lookout for colours to suit next season's range too! Other than these sweet little things, I am still working on my neverending crochet square blanket (up to 53 completed squares), some cute plushes from "Plush-O-Rama", and lots of lovely little household projects with all my vintage fabric. I'm also moving into working with vintage book pages to make narrative pieces for uni, I'm planning to include some crochet elements too along with some lovely silver! Ooooh, so many plans and a whole three weeks holidays to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by - I love to hear from you!x